Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Toons

Go down

Bank Toons Empty Bank Toons

Post  Vamp Thu May 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Greetings, my brothers and sisters of the Realm. I am posting to notify all that I have bank toons available. They are still a work in progress as I still have tons of stuff to sort and organize, but the biggest bulk of my holdings has been banked. So if anyone needs something, please don't hesitate to ask, I may have it. I tend to horde everything and delete nothing. The names of my banking toons are as follows:

Spiritvamp is the Guardian of implants, spirits and symbiants.
Firevamp is my weapons mistress and stores weapons of all types for most any profession.
Gearvamp is the Mistress of armor and protective gear.
Crystalvamp protectively watches over nano crystals for any and all professions.
Supplyvamp holds those items that may be needed for trade skilling, upgrades or quests such as Perennium bolts, plates, ethers, etc.
Buffvamp is the keeper of items used for buffing such as special rings, bracers, weapons, pillows, etc.

My holdings are limited due to my inability to collect some things in the higher areas, but I find a lot of very nice items while running missions or questing. If anyone wishes to donate to these banks, all donations are appreciated, just let me know.

I remember how helpful our previous org bank was for myself as well as old and new members, and would like to get this back up and going.
Vamp
Vamp

http://www.myspace.com/vampdragos

Back to top Go down