Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of peoples general active times?

+4
iostalin
Vamp
Ankolsen
Bloodrising
8 posters

Go down

List of peoples general active times? Empty List of peoples general active times?

Post  Bloodrising Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 am

I found this a good tool in my old forums -- a general listing of when people are most likely to be found online. -- It made it easier for our new users to know when people were online (to grab buffs/wrangles/etc...). Thought I'd start something similar here if thats alright. Smile

Just post your main toon (alts if u want), and the times that you find yourself online (please include timezone.)

Toons:
Bloodrising (Doc)
Lugieth (NT)
Kauh (NT)
Inoculate (Keeper)
Groinsy (Fixer)
Sizlak (Agent)
Healewz (Doc Sub 25 Twink)
Offend (Enforcer Totw/Tower 60 Twink)
Looder (Enforcer)

Online most afternoons (past 4pm PST), and Sat/Sun Mornings. If Im rained off of my work, I'll be on throughout the weekday (usually 8-4ish PST).

Cheers!

Last edited by Bloodrising on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

List of peoples general active times? Empty Re: List of peoples general active times?

Post  Ankolsen Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 am

It is a good idea Smile

toons : Ankolsen - Onkelolsen - and some other olsen toons and alts.

I'm from Denmark - so depending on winter/summer time im in a GMT +1 or 2 hour time zone - however I'm on at weird times - sometimes late sometimes early - sometimes allover the place, hard to say exactly... Very Happy
Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

List of peoples general active times? Empty Online Status

Post  Vamp Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Hello, Im usually on most of the day and night on one toon or another (too many to list), but feel free to check my alts list whenever you need. Im regularly on any time after 2 pm EST until around 3 am EST, but as many know Im on off and on all day and night. If that helps any lol

Some of my main toons, or most active are:

Vampila - 220 MP for mochs and comps
Shayline - 220 Engi, she is my tradeskiller and can make most anything possible in game
Sharine - 220 Crat, good for a couple buffs
Vampilyn - 180 Trader, my wrangler but only to 112 atm
Vania - 162 Fixer, fgrid and buffs

I have many more great for buffs, just check !alts and message me if needed.

Last edited by Vamp on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Vamp
Vamp

http://www.myspace.com/vampdragos

Back to top Go down

List of peoples general active times? Empty Re: List of peoples general active times?

Post  iostalin Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 am

Im available every evening , from 20:00 till 01:00 (my time), and im from Russia so here is GMT+3:00. Mostly on weekends im online all day.

Iostalin - froob 200 crat twink, with all nanos, incl. improved ones.
Aiboluk - 220 doc, all nanos.
Baffmachina - froob 200 agent, with all FP nanos available for her.
Texnikin - 220 engi, highskilled tradeskiller (any or almost any ingame tradeskills).
Unnat - 150 paid advy, all nanos for 150 lvl twink.

also - Mistakenf - 32 lvl froob nanomage pistol enforcer, not finished, maded just for lulz. Very Happy
and bunch of unfinished lowbie froobs, future twinks.
iostalin
iostalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ota Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 pm

I am in CET which is +1 hour from GMT, but with that said , my online times are highly irregular. At periods of playing AO, I'm online alot though - both day and night.

I am 100% froob and as such can't provide any poob buffs/assistance but I can cover most RK buffs and also have a TS'er for low and medium reqqed jobs.

My toons can be identified by the majority of them containing "Ota"/"Otas" in their nicks one way or another. However don't mistake me for Otacustes.
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

Post  Letoatreides Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 am

After a year of abstinence I returned in AO as froob. I live in eastern Europe (GMT +2) and usually I'm online every evening on my free account for now. These days I enjoy the froob life with my new toon Dmurr along with my girl friend's first character Karaan. At this point I can play only two characters:

-Dmurr (lvl 37, fixer nanomage, future buffing toon)
-Moneo (lvl 39, martial artist nanomage, pvp buffing support)
Letoatreides
Letoatreides

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopeasaukko Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm from Finland (GMT+2) and I'm probably most active during day / evening but sometimes I might be online during night / morning. Depends a day and real life I guess..

I'm probably most active with my Mizufluffy. Few other toons I could mention by name are
Hopeasaukko, Denzyr, Mioflare and Neuzoire.
Probably better idea is to check my !alts list, org bot knows more names.

Little info about those names:
Mizufluffy - 218 omni MA, The Darkside
Hopeasaukko - 216 neutral NT, Neptueg Atav
Denzyr - 25 neutral doctor, Neptueg Atav
Mioflare - 14 neutral doctor, Neptueg Atav
Neuzoire - 6 neutral adventurer, Neptueg Atav
Mizu and Hope might (and probably will) get more levels but Denzyr, Mioflare and Neuzoire are twinked at their level.

Few of my froob toons:
Chenin - fixer that I use for fgrid
Desbla - CoH warper engi
Snilech - agent for FG / ES
Dalanope - trader for low wrangles
Reandway - doc for SFA / IC
Neazah - MP for mochams (also infuses and lower buffs)
Dapsi - lvl 60 MA for killing any other (totw) mobs than Uklesh / Khalum / Aztur in totw
... and many others

Hopeasaukko

http://mizufluffy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowfading Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:43 pm

After some breaks i returned online, (from Italy, GMT +1, but with legal time +2) .
These are the characters that i use mostly:
Wars4w (220 nt)
Mundell (frooob trader)
Shadowfading (220 shade)
Faustpatrone (enforcer leveling to 220)
And some more lower than 200.

Shadowfading

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down