Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help!

4 posters

Go down

Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help! Empty Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help!

Post  Bloodrising Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey all.

I thought it would be a good thing for me to start up a 3rd froob account for twinks.

Im starting with a Solitus Doc that I want to twink out for subway. Hopefully get some org invites. Smile

I need all your help. I havent made a twink in about 7-8 years, so Im rusty. And I have never made a doc twink.
I've got creds, so thats no issue. I just need some guidance.
Things Im pondering:

Where to distro my IP
What armor/weap/misc to equip

Her name is "Healewz". I havent distro'd any IP as of yet, because I want this girl to be bitchin. Smile

Any help would be great!! Smile

Cheers!!
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help! Empty Re: Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help!

Post  Bloodrising Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Great guide here @ http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=525818

Think I should use this as a base?
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help! Empty Re: Making sub doc twink for org invite purposes -- need help!

Post  Ota Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 am

Ask for opinions in orgchat but in the end make your own decisions.
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

Post  iostalin Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:24 am

Easy.
Best doc twink i seen was Trox doc with neleb rod. He was 24 and solo Abby without problems.
Doc need health, so trox with infinite nanopool because of neleb rod - "cheat mode".
Calc best unbreakable debuff you can have there and go for it. 2nd its heals.
NCU - or Dark Dreams, or Dark memoryes - depends what testing show, where you need more. But i vote for health.
Evades not work on low leves (thats how i messed up my 24 engi froob), so its ACs/health.
Best armor is miy nano, but... in that ql its rare as hell. Armor is carbonum, since theres ncu and inits, or rhino armor, for weapon skills.
Smugler Dan antennaes - as rings, for inits.
CoH collar in neck, sensor in hud2.
TIM scope for +1 free crit (or noob island scope if you lazy).

Also - you can ask Hope, he have doc twink and played on him alot in sub (even have and use doc book).
iostalin
iostalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopeasaukko Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

iostalin wrote:Also - you can ask Hope, he have doc twink and played on him alot in sub (even have and use doc book).
My Denzyr (lvl 25 solitus doc) isn't really that great even when he have doc book (and can use it). Soloing Abmouth is one of the easiest things for sub twink doc.

I'd say that doc with about ~600-800 max nano, 1k-1.5k max hp, ~120-150 ncu, ql ~50-75 imps (higher nano/hp/ncu amount/imp ql makes it of course easier) and neleb rod should be able to solo Abmouth even in med suit but ql 35-50 Miy's / Rhino / Carbonum / Junkmetal or almost any other decent armour should be just fine too.

Currently my doc has ~1.1k max nano, ~1.1k-1.6k (with self buffs) max hp, little bit over 200 ncu, neleb rod at 75% with self buffs, ql ~90-100 imps (most of them, highest is ql 103, lowest is ql 83), ql ~40-60 armors (e.g. Junkmetal / Miy's / Lya's).

It wasn't very long time ago when I got my doc into little higher imps but neleb rod still is at 75% with self buffs (I know there are people who can make it to 100%, its just not the easiest thing to do).

All that is needed is little bit spamming heals. If you can get around 220-230 MM/BM then it should be more than enough for heals that is higher than Abby's damage. Neleb does drain nano (40 when you hit, 20 if you miss) but its good idea to keep some stims with you just in case.. Doc book isn't needed for soloing subway but at least it doesn't make it harder..

IP can be sorted in abilities, body dev, nano pool, nano & aiding (mostly BM, MM, TS, MC, treatment, first aid, little bit PM), nano initiative, computer literacy, 2hb and fast attack. That should cover equipping belt + ncu stuff, implants, armors, ...

Hopeasaukko

http://mizufluffy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ota Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 pm

I agree that getting Rod to 100% is a big struggle for doc. I looked at emulator and made some fast calculations and I came short, so it will take intense work and all the right twinking items to get it done, and you probably need to be trox for the trickle.

However if you pull Rod on 100% off then doc is by far the best 25 class around for PvM.

Rhinoarmor is key to making a good Rod toon at this lvl.
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down