Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating status of members

4 posters

Go down

Updating status of members Empty Updating status of members

Post  Ota Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Hey guys.

Just in case anyone still use this forum site I wanted to let you know that I finally got around to DL'ing AO again after getting my new comp. I haven't really been active since back in november but now I was thinking about getting into the game abit again. And of course the question is then how fun will it be if noone else I know is playing anymore. But maybe others feel like me and also are just not online because it's too boring to log on and see "1 online" in NA chat room and then log off again for another week or so.

I basically just wanted to hear if any of you guys still play regularly. Then we definetely should do some stuff together...Still froob stuff obviously since I'm as cheap as always. Smile
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

Updating status of members Empty Re: Updating status of members

Post  Shadowfading Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 pm

i'm often online, send me a tell when you wanna do something. cu soon

Shadowfading

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankolsen Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 pm

not many - but not dead yeti - though Funcom sucks big time  pirat 
Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cazador Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

I do miss playing AO a lot but at the same time I can not bring myself to re-subbing right now. So I am left playing other games bouncing around for a while like Elder Scrolls Online, GW2, and some others but I am pretty much playing Neverwinter for a while now. I cant say how long I will be playing that because I check to see if they made any progress with AO, but I keep seeing really nothing since they handed out beta invites for the new engine.

I am not saying I need the new engine to play, but if there is no one there. Then I find no point the game seems to be dieing and that is pretty sad because I haven't found any guild/org/clan like this one. Well expect for the one I made on Neverwinter but that is for friends and their family to weed out people stealing stuff from the bank and such.

I looked that game star citizen or whatever Ank is playing not sure about that game really. Maybe take a look at it again at a later date.
cazador
cazador

Back to top Go down

Post  Ota Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:04 pm

I do miss playing AO a lot but at the same time I can not bring myself to re-subbing right now.

You know, you could just make a froob account real fast and come keep us company. We are still a couple guys around, but more company never hurts. It would certainly be nice to see you again, Caz. It's been too long. To find us you just either come to NL PH and probably noone is there because we are so few, but then you can join the bot yourself. It's called neptuegatav1

Also, Morten talked about Star Citizen yes, I'm aware. But star citizen is still on very early game development. Technically they are in pre-alpha and you can't really do much in the game so far other than check out the awesome graphics.

I am also considering to start playing SC or elite dangerous when game development gets further on. I find it "cheap" that tendency has become that you presently have games in beta version for so long and you make ppl buy the game to play in beta before the game is officially released. In good old days you would have to pay ppl to betatest for you. All this betatesting is a bunch of faulty and buggy gameplay that just gets postponed indefinetely becasue game developers have no reason to take the game out of beta since ppl allready pay to play it in beta.
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankolsen Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:46 am

Hi Cazador Smile yes sadly AO has been left for dead in the hospital, on life support it seems pale

Were still a few peeking in, Alling just returned, but not many. Crying or Very sad

If you're interested in star citizen i can gift you acces, and everybody else - but as Ota mentioned, its pre alpha and wont be finished untill 2016, so I wont recommend it yet really, or I will, but only for people who know what pre alpha early acces mean.
I've gifted some accounts to Ota and Flip, and met a few other AO players in there - but there's no need to hurry - atm it is merely a tech demo and a place for bug testing, though you can play the first raw modules in pre alpha.
But I'll happily gift you a starter account if you want to check it out.  pirat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SpsjUHj_II&list=PLVct2QDhDrB0QRjv9oN02f8mGsml8tcK9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-82TakEqk&list=PLVct2QDhDrB0QRjv9oN02f8mGsml8tcK9
Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down