Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contacting org members

3 posters

Go down

contacting org members Empty contacting org members

Post  Flip Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 am

hello ppls of neptueg lol this is a post about haveing contact information for us ,sometimes if one of us isnt on for a wile we get concerned about are they ok,im proposing we make a contact liist available to sertain org members so if one of us doesnt come on for a wile we can contact them to see if they are ok this list idea i think we need persionaly i have no issues giving my email or phone # to an org emergency list becouse i consider you guys and girls very close friends we spend alot of time together and as we grow in here as friends i think we all begins to feel concern for rl issues for each outher ,i think thats what make us such a strong org becouse this org is our online family to me thats an unbreakable bond so i put my thoughts on this here to see if anyone feels the same way and as to whome the contact list will belong to im thinking having 2 ppl in org have it becouse then if 1 looses pc or internet we will have a back up ok guys n girls see you ingame have fun Idea Cool

Flip

Back to top Go down

contacting org members Empty Re: contacting org members

Post  Ota Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 am

This forum can be used for that. In the past our forums have either been down or just very inactive, but I'm hoping that more ppl will start using it if we make it more interactive with the game by coordinating events and contests and the likes.

In the setup portion here on forum one can enable the notification by email when someone makes a post or whem someone sends a private message here and that should solve the problem of not being able to get in touch with ppl if they still check their email of a regular basis.

Even if I don't plat AO for a period I usually still check the forum once in a while to see if anything is going on
Ota
Ota

Back to top Go down

contacting org members Empty Re: contacting org members

Post  Ankolsen Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIBnWmT0ol0

Ok - i will respond - but Ota speaks for me Twisted Evil

Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down