Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mobile version of forums : issue logging in

2 posters

Go down

mobile version of forums : issue logging in  Empty mobile version of forums : issue logging in

Post  Bloodrising Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 am

Mainly, you can't log in using the mobile version. There should be a login button or a control panel drop down menu, but there is none if you check. Using the full version you can login and post, but not with the mobile ver. Could this be looked into, cuz I'm a major phone / tablet junkie lol :-D
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

mobile version of forums : issue logging in  Empty Re: mobile version of forums : issue logging in

Post  Ankolsen Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:10 am

Not sure I can solve this - just choose the best provider (free) i could when old forum disappeared - to have something to work from, but not sure it supports this - and do'nt have a clue Wink
Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

mobile version of forums : issue logging in  Empty Re: mobile version of forums : issue logging in

Post  Bloodrising Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 am

Let me know if u need any help. I've been forum admins on many site.
Im a computer systems analyst by trade. Wink (although the recession forced me into a lay-off and I've taken a job in commercial/residential painting -- thanks GW-F'ing-Bush...)
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

Post  Ankolsen Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 pm

We are pleased to announce that your forum is now optimized for browsing via mobile phones. We're still in the beta version of the feature, but you can now browse your forum with your smartphone.

just saw this in admin part - still have problems ?
Ankolsen
Ankolsen
Admin

https://neptuegatav.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down