Neptueg Atav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's YOUR Screen Setup?

5 posters

Go down

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Empty What's YOUR Screen Setup?

Post  Bloodrising Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 am

A few of us were talking about different screen setups and efficiency. Since all our playing styles are different, we thought that we should post our screen setups so players can experiment with different styles, if their setup isnt quite working for them.

So I'll get the ball rolling. This is my Setup (1600x900 Widescreen 20" Monitor setup)
There 2 pics to illustrate where I put most of my windows. I have my Battle spam in an invisible window at the top of my screen (very slim as to not get in the way of view). I have Org chat on the Right side, Vicinity/system/team chat on the Left side, and above the Org chat on the right side I have for special chat (outside org chat/neutchat, etc...)
I keep my Programs and Map in the center bottom of my scree -- I do this because they are easily closable (have them closed most the time) and offer a better game view when they are closed.
My Team and Missions window are on my left side tucked out of the way (also closed mostly), and my NCU window is a 1 row vertical bar on my left side (faded). All other windows open in the default right side window system. (except for trade/shops/items windows -- they open just to the left of the default right window system).

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Scrn0003v

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Scrn0004c

Whats yours?
Bloodrising
Bloodrising

Back to top Go down

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Empty Re: What's YOUR Screen Setup?

Post  iostalin Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 pm

First of all you forget to say Blood - you're keyboard user Smile

My screen setup of mouse user:

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Ascrn0240

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Iostalin

iostalin
iostalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazukibo Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 pm

This is my setup, I run AO @ 2560x1600 on a 30" high res monitor. It allows me to have alot of nice big windows up at all times and still have a big viewing area for the action.

What's YOUR Screen Setup? Scaled.php?server=40&filename=scrn0003

Kazukibo

Back to top Go down

Post  Letoatreides Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 am

I run AO on an old 17" crt display with 1024x768 resolution and I use mouse and keyboard in same time. I finally got this interface setup after I tried more versions overtime. The current setup it fits best for my low resolution display offering a good view of environment and an easy access of shortcuts and windows.
What's YOUR Screen Setup? Scrn0092a
Letoatreides
Letoatreides

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopeasaukko Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Here is my screen. I believe my laptop is 15.4" and I'm using 1280x800 resolution. Most of time my screen looks something like this but didn't want to open few things (Team Search, GMS, Planet Map, Programs -window, etc.) because they are usually closed and they are taking too much space on screen and they are quite middle of everything. I'm using keyboard + mouse and I like to have two hotbars open at the same time, at least some of my toons have two of them but some have only one. I have divided ctrl+1 - ctrl+0 windows on left and on right side of screen. Default Chat window takes quite much room but most of my most used chat windows are on left top spot of screen.

What's YOUR Screen Setup? 20120315220106

Hopeasaukko

http://mizufluffy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum